Happy New Year
We would like to wish you all a Happy New Year. We look forward to collaborating with you throughout 2016 as part of our continued expansion to meet your institution's needs and the sector as a whole. Key developments for 2016 include:
- our procurement innovation conference ‘Be the Change, Make the Change’ taking place on 3 February 2016 at Weetwood Hall, Leeds
- recruitment of a Quantity Surveyor to further increase our estates procurement technical capability
- online member discussion forum launch
- continued expansion of our in-house shared procurement service
- leading the development of new tenders and opportunities aligned to your needs via our category management approach
- further increasing how we save you time, money and resources through collaborative procurement and bringing you added value.
We have supported you to achieve your biggest collaborative savings to date through your NEUPC membership, with £23m in cash savings and £245m in collaborative spend across our membership in 2014-15. We look forward to working with you to increase these savings coming year.
Publication Date: 8 January 2016