TEC Autumn Workshops
The upcoming Autumn Workshops are to provide a broader understanding of the energy markets, energy bills, the services that TEC provide and how they can benefit your institution.
Key highlights are of the workshops:
- Energy Market Overview – Trading, markets and non-commodity costs explained
- The Future – What is the “likely” impact of regulatory or policy changes
- TEC - New services, risk strategy and member benefits
- Member Presentations – Your colleague's opportunities/challenges
- Supplier Surgeries
The workshops will take place on the following dates, to book, please follow the links below;
- Tuesday 6th November, M-Shed Bristol
- Friday 9th November, Kings Manor York
- Wednesday 14th November, Manchester Meeting Place
- Friday 16th November, International Students House London
Registration will start at 9.30am with the first session from 10.00am. The forums will close at 15.00, refreshments and lunch included.
For further information on the workshops or general enquires, please contact [email protected]